CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm to sexy for my hair!







These men are so hot right now! I don't know which one is my favorite. I absolutely love this picture of Bennett. Stud muffin! I could have chosen any number of pictures of Brady's shaved head but this one shows Ashley's true talent as a make-up artist. And what can I say about Kip, I mean Dave. I could put one of the pictures from his blog on here and that would quickly bring him out of the 8o's. Too sexy!

3 comments:

The Nelsons said...

Love the hair and the Sir-Mix-A-Lot!! Wicked combo!!!!

Richard, Ashley and Ben said...

World's Best Blog-right here! You guys did such a good job, it really captures your essence. It should be scratch and sniff.

amy said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog. Yay! It is so good to see pictures, I dont think I have even seen your little Sienna yet! She is adorable!!! Miss you and hopefully we'll see you soon :)