CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008




The day was perfect. Warm, sunny and hardly a cloud in the sky. I was wearing an old Old Navy shirt, you know the kind and my most comfortable pants. My hair and make-up hadn't been touched or looked at since the day before. Gorgeous. Brady wore his fvorite mechanics shirt that was given to him by a guy named Richard. The shirt read 'Lutz'. It is still a mistery to us who that is but you don't look a gift horse in the mouth. And you certainly don't smell his breath.
The kids were as cute as ever, like right out of a Shopko ad. We all piled into the car(Monty) and drove and drove and drove. Ashually, it's only like five minutes from our house. I mean we could have walked but I still hadn't looked in the mirror and.... this story is getting to long, but I digest. It was the perfect setting for a picturesque family outing. It was a scene from a Norman Rockwell painting. Brady showed us how strong and burly he is by climbing to the highest point to declare his love for me. Ashually he said "Crap, there's a hornet's nest up here!" Truly one of the most romantic things he has ever said to me. Sometimes you take what you can get. Well, it turned out to be a wonderful time and we all hope to return to that park very soon. The End

0 comments: