CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Monty, my Monty.















My life with my sweet, sweet, Monty: The day I got Monty was the same day as Uncle Val's funeral. Since then, Monty has gotten me through an unhealthy marriage and a divorce. I then moved to Coeur d' Alene and Monty made hundreds of trips between there and Bigfork. Some of those trips were with Whitney; toe prints on my windshield & getting stopped several times for construction while belting out tunes to Garth and Ms. Benetar. My first six years in Idaho, Monty drove me to work at the Golf Course everyday. Monty even made a lot of Utah trips. One trip was when he pulled a U-haul to move Mom to St. George. We then met Brady and he fell in love with both of us. Monty loved his new Dad, cause Brady took such good care of him. Monty has brought two babies home from the hospital and since then has grown to love the flavor of Goldfish and animal crackers. His last big trip was moving this family to Pocatello. I have laughed and cried with Monty for the last 13 years. My family and friends all knew my car as "Monty" and I appreciate that recognition, as silly as it sounds. He has been a huge part of my life and he will be missed, dearly.

2 comments:

Natalie and company said...

did Monty finally go to that big car lot in the sky? We love MOnty too~Your house looks really cute! I love this pics. I think we went to Lava hot springs once too. Miss you tons!

Ty and Juju Brown said...

Oh I want a car just like Monty someday!