Can you believe these two? I don't know what to say other than they like to watch T.V. at Ashley's house together. I wonder what they're watching. If it was up to Sienna they would be watching her favorite movie, Cars. I think Brady had the remote that day, so they probably are watching cars under a different name, like; Overhaulin or Barrett-Jackson or Pinks or pretty much anything on the Speed channel.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Assume the position
Can you believe these two? I don't know what to say other than they like to watch T.V. at Ashley's house together. I wonder what they're watching. If it was up to Sienna they would be watching her favorite movie, Cars. I think Brady had the remote that day, so they probably are watching cars under a different name, like; Overhaulin or Barrett-Jackson or Pinks or pretty much anything on the Speed channel.
Posted by paulson family at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It looks like you've got a daddy's girl! She is so adorable!
Post a Comment